Here at the WPO, our goal is to make a long lasting impact to society by creating engaging musical programs that inspire, entertain, and nurture the minds and spirits of our audience and members. An organization rooted in Waltham and the MetroWest area, we embody the values:
Community. Passion. Nurture. Opportunity. Impact.
By partnering with WPO, your organization can advance its brand and philanthropic mission through one of our sponsorship opportunities.
WPO Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Corporate Underwriting: All donors are recognized in our concert programs.
- Bronze $1000-$1999
- Silver $2000-$2999
- Gold $3000-$3999
- Platinum $4000+ receive a table of 10 at the Holiday Pops Concert
Endow a Chair: A gift of $5000 will provide these perquisites
- Chair in Orchestra named as donor wishes – e.g., your business, board member emeritus,
- Listed as Platinum Underwriter for three years in program booklets
- Ten Season passes for three years to give to employees or guests
- Banner or signboard at concerts with logo and/or name during the season of the gift
Sponsor a Concert: A gift of $7200 will pay all the expenses for one concert
- Listed as a Platinum level donor for 5 years
- Link with your logo on the web site of the WPO
- Publicity in all our press releases to local newspapers, electronic recipients, and radio ads
- Name on all publicity — postcards, signboards, etc.
- Logo on the program booklet and a banner at the concert
- Table at the concert with your information and a chance to speak with the audience about your
business after the concert
- Request a chamber group come to your business to play at a party or function
For more information on how to become a corporate sponsor, please contact Executive Director Stephanie Schaffhausen.