The WPO relies on volunteers to keep things running smoothly from the office to the stage, and there are many ways to get involved. Volunteers are encouraged to share their unique skills with us; from assisting with concert production to delivering posters, our volunteers are integral to our ongoing success, and we are so grateful!
Please contact us for further info. If you have a special skill you’d like to offer, be sure to mention it in your email or when you call.
Here are just a few of the ways you can help out:
- Assist in preparations for concert receptions
- Serve refreshments at concert receptions
- Assist in preparation/décor for Winter Pops
- Assist at Box Office on day of concert
- Greet and usher audience member at concerts
- Data entry and maintenance
- Photograph/video-record concert and events
- Distribute information at community events
- Assist Music Librarian at rehearsals and concerts
- Distribute flyers at local shops and bulletin boards